Sunday, November 22, 2009

Boudoir Sessions, any takers?

I'm looking for models for boudoir / pin-up style sessions that I plan on offering. These sessions will give me the opportunity to fine-tune lighting and sets.

The photos will be very tastefully done and there will be NO nudity. I'll chat with you on what kind of look you'll be most comfortable with. You don't have to be clad in lingerie. A man's button-down dress shirt can be perfect for such a session and be fun and playful.

If you decide to do a session, your compensation will be the free session and deeply discounted print pricing is offered.

I have only two requirements. First, you absolutely must be at least 18 years old (that's a no-brainer). Second, you will need to sign a model release as these images will be used for advertisement (print, internet, etc.). So you will need to be o.k. with other people seeing the images.

Maybe your interested but not quite sure if you want to do it by yourself? Get your girlfriends together and we can do everyone's individual sessions all at the same time!

Give me a call or email me with questions or if you're interested in setting up a session!

No comments: